Front of House Sound Engineer: for Warner Brothers, recording artist Michelle Lewis “Little Leviathan” East Coast Tour. March – April 1999.
Chief Sound Engineer:
Bitter End, New York City, NY
Engineered at this world-renowned, esteemed, live music club. Worked with contemporary artists such as; Bill Cosby, Charlie Mingus Orchestra, Taylor Dayne, Marc Cohen, New York Voices, The House Jacks, Marry Me Jane, Lori Lieberman, and many others in R&B, Jazz, Blues, Rock-n-Roll and Acapella.
Freelance Studio Engineer:
Various artists, New York City, NY
Engineered CD’s for Matt Smith and Anthony Mazzela, critically acclaimed guitarists in New York City.
Freelance Sound Engineer:
Various Clubs and Studios & Events, New York City, NY
Clubs: Roseland, Irving Plaza, Rock-n-Roll Café, the Elbow Room, and Fez.
Studios: A & M Studio, S.G. MUSIC & MEDIA, Baby Monster, Junk Room Studio and S.P.A.
Events: Macy’s 4th of July Celebration, Waterside Plaza, NYC; International Live Jazz Broadcast between New York City and Tokyo, JAPAN, September 27, 28, & 29, 1999.
Freelance Musician: Featured Guitarist
• Recent release of personal CD entitled, “Time”
(September '2000) and currently working on a smooth jazz record for an English label “Prestige records”.
*ASCAP member since 2007*
• Performed with artist REESE for national television audience on CBS “This Morning” show, BET network and at Jones Beach Amphitheater opening for Atlantic recording artist Brandy and Lauren Hill.
• Performed at Emerging Artist’s Stage in WOODSTOCK ’99 with the Chris Glen Band.
• Also performed at the world famous Apollo Theater, Wetlands, Terra Blues, The Bitter End, peek-a-boo Festival 1997, Life' and the famous Sweet Basil Jazz Club, Trumpets (jazz club in Montclair, NJ), Kavehaz (jazz club in Manhattan) and performing as a guitarist for Gordon Chambers Grammy Award Winner and with well known Romanian jazz singerTeodora Enache (including a showcase for Atlantic Records),Downtown Brooklyn Series Jazz Festival and the 2005 Annual International Jamaica Jazz Festival.
• Orlando, Florida performances:
Universal Studios, The Plaza Theatre, The Abbey, Maitland Art Center, Orlando Film Festival, Jazz Young Gun Showcase, Orlando Museum of Art, Casa Feliz,Crealde School of Art, Blue Martini, Jazz club "Jazz Tastings", 12th Annual New Smyrna Beach Jazz Festival and 2nd Indian River Jazz Festival.
Throughout the years involved in teaching guitar (concentration on Jazz, Fusion and World beat).
• Toured Europe and Scandinavia as guitarist for TANGRA, a premiere European Band (1984-1989). Featured guitarist on two nationally released records in Bulgaria (1982-1985).
• Composer of original Soundtrack for three European Films (Documentary for the first Bulgarian astronaut, The Only Witness-Bulgaria 1988, Golgotha-Germany 1992) and one short film (First Breath-U.S.A 2003).
"Osella" Award, Venice Italy, 1990.
Best Soundtrack recording for the Bulgarian Film “The Only Witness”.
Conservatory of Music,Diploma,Classical Guitar Performance, Sofia-Bulgaria (1982).
Sam Ash Music Institute, Diploma, Engineer for Audio & Digital Recording, New York City (1995-1996).
• Seek out venues to continue working and develop as a producer, composer and guitarist. Open an independent label for contemporary jazz artists.